I am a software engineer (ENSI of Caen).
I worked on the following projects for Ubisoft:
- Saturn port of "Rayman".
- Lead programmer of the GEN engine. This engine was used by a lot of multimedia products (Tim7,
123 Music, Valdo, Cosmic Family,
Artist!, Piano hits,
Rayman Eveil, etc.)
- "Tonic Trouble" (bundle and retail versions).
- "Rayman 3" (D3D port of the 3Dfx glide editor).
- "Rayman Arena" (Gamecube port: 3D engine).
- "XIII" (Gamecube port: Lead programmer, 3D engine).
- "Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow" (Gamecube port: Lead programmer, 3D engine).
- "Killing Day" (Pre-Prod)
- "Red Steel" (Gamecube / Wii expert)
- "Red Steel 2" (3D engine)
- "Rabbids Travel in Time" (3D engine)
- "Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking" (Xbox 360/Kinect - 3D engine)
- Pre Prod of a new project (WiiU / 3D engine)
Visit my DOOM
You will find converters there to play Doom with data of Dark forces,
There is also a version of Doom allowing to play several on only one PC, and two OpenGL ports of Doom (DoomGL & ZDoomGL).
Doom for series 60 smartphones
DoomGLES for PocketPC (x50v & x51v)
DoomGLES for Android
DoomGLES for BlackBerry
Visit my Heretic
It contains a Win32 port of Heretic, an OpenGL port (GLHeretic) and soon a multi-player port (like the doom one)
Heretic for series 60 smartphones : Now, EDoomS60 have Heretic support.
HereticGLES for PocketPC (x50v & x51v)
HereticGLES for Android
HereticGLES for BlackBerry
Visit my Hexen
It contains a Win32 port of Hexen, an OpenGL port (GLHexen) and soon a multi-player port (like the doom one)
Amstrad CPC emulator for series 60 smartphones
Satellite Assault for iOS
Satellite Assault for Android
Pages of friends:
Ensi of Caen: