I am a software engineer (ENSI of Caen).
I worked on the following projects for Ubisoft:
- Saturn port of "Rayman".
- Lead programmer of the GEN engine. This engine was used by a lot of multimedia products (Tim7,
123 Music, Valdo, Cosmic Family,
Artist!, Piano hits,
Rayman Eveil, etc.)
- "Tonic Trouble" (bundle and retail versions).
- "Rayman 3" (D3D port of the 3Dfx glide editor).
- "Rayman Arena" (Gamecube port: 3D engine).
- "XIII" (Gamecube port: Lead programmer, 3D engine).
- "Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow" (Gamecube port: Lead programmer, 3D engine).
- "Killing Day" (Pre-Prod)
- "Red Steel" (Gamecube / Wii expert)
- "Red Steel 2" (3D engine)
- "Rabbids Travel in Time" (3D engine)
- "Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking" (Xbox 360/Kinect - 3D engine)
- "Rabbids Land" (WiiU engine port / 3D engine)
- R&D (Kinect)
- "Watch Dogs" (3D effects)
- R&D (Xbox One)
Visit my DOOM
You will find converters there to play Doom with data of Dark forces,
There is also a version of Doom allowing to play several on only one PC, and two OpenGL ports of Doom (DoomGL & ZDoomGL).
Doom for series 60 smartphones
DoomGLES for PocketPC (x50v & x51v)
DoomGLES for Android
DoomGLES for BlackBerry
Visit my Heretic
It contains a Win32 port of Heretic, an OpenGL port (GLHeretic) and soon a multi-player port (like the doom one)
Heretic for series 60 smartphones : Now, EDoomS60 have Heretic support.
HereticGLES for PocketPC (x50v & x51v)
HereticGLES for Android
HereticGLES for BlackBerry
Visit my Hexen
It contains a Win32 port of Hexen, an OpenGL port (GLHexen) and soon a multi-player port (like the doom one)
HexenGLES for Android
Amstrad CPC emulator for series 60 smartphones
Satellite Assault for iOS
Satellite Assault for Android
DoomGLES for Leap Motion
Pages of friends:
Ensi of Caen: